Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply to be a retalier?
- Please take the following steps to complete your application:
- Go to our Registration Page. It will guide you through the application process. Click "Apply to be a Retalier".
- Once complete, please emali your paperwork and photos to NLAccountApplication@naturallife.com
- Once received, our team wlil send a confirmation receipt within 1-2 business days.
- It takes roughly 3-5 business days to process your application, and up to 7-10 days to process your application during holiday and show season.
How do I get a username and password?
- Go to our Get Username Page. It will guide you through the process.
- You will need your customer number, billing zip code, and email address.
What is your minimum opening order amount? Reorder minimum amount?
- Our minimum opening order amount for reactivating customers is $150; Our minimum opening order amount for new customers is $500.
- Our minimum reorder amount is $150.
How do I change my shipping address, PO number, or ship date?
- When checking out, you should always review your billing and shipping address as well as ship dates for the product you ordered.
- Feel free to include any notes for the CE team on how to process your order or reach out after you have reviewed your automatic order confirmation!
What is your order processing criteria?
- When ordering, you can request that your order ship complete, that you would like to ship out immediately, OR that you would like no backorders at all! Just make a note on your order when submitting on the website and our Customer Experience team will process accordingly.
- Backorders under $25 are cancelled automatically unless the backorder contains a display.
- We wait until your order has a 67.5% fill rate and then look to see if more product is arriving in 5 business days before we ship! We do this so that you get more of the order in the first shipment, instead of a bunch of tiny backorders!
- Orders including fixtures will hold for the fixture to arrive, if it is backordered! One of the benefits of getting our fixtures is that the product rides for FREE under the cost of shipping the fixture on the initial order. Backorders for fixture orders ship out under our normal backorder quidelines and include shipping charges.
What is your processing time?
- Our normal processing time is 3-5 business days. During holidays and show season, our processing time can increase up to 7-10 business days. **Currently our order processing time is 10-14 business days**. Please contact our customer experience team at 800.884.3856 or at email@example.com for more information.
- If you combined pre-book product with your immediate product, your order could be split into multiple orders based on delivery dates for the product. Be sure to include notes for order processing preference such as ship complete, ship out immediately, or that you would like no backorders at all.
How can I place a reorder?
- We make it SO easy on our website! Go to Invoice History and you can create a cart from any previous order!
Can I get a copy of my order?
- Once you're logged into our wholesale website, click on the "Orders in Process" header. Click to open the individual order and copy and paste it into your email or word processor, should you need to keep a copy.
What's on backorder on my order? When will my backorder ship?
- To see what was backordered on a recent order, click on the "Invoice History" header and pull up the invoice in question! To see any open backorders, click on the "Orders in Process" header. Should you need to print either of these out, open the individual invoice or backorder and copy and paste it into your email or word processor to keep a copy!
- All products have a back in stock date on our website should something be on backorder! You can see this on the item page, in your cart, and on your order confirmation! Backorders with a value of less than $25 will be cancelled.
How can I find my order tracking information?
- A shipping notification is sent to you the same day your product ships from our warehouse. The tracking is clickable and will take you straight to the website of the carrier used to ship your package. If you need tracking later, it is also available on all of your invoices under "Invoice History".
- Our minimum reorder amount is $150.
Where do we ship from?
- All shipped orders are F.O.B. our Distribution Center in Jacksonville, Florida.
How do you calculate freight costs?
- Freight is estimated at roughly 15-20% of the order, depending on the distance from Jacksonville, FL. It is charged once the order ships. If your order has a fixture promotion on it, the freight cost ranges from $150-200 and the product rides for free under the cost of shipping the fixtures via freight!
- Orders shipping to the following states will receive a 15% freight cap: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, or UT. Orders shipping to AK and HI will receive a 20% freight cap.
- Backorders with a value greater than $50, freight shiping to the 48 contiguous United States are capped at 15% of the total backorder value. Backorders between $25-50 shipping to AK and HI are capped at 20% of the total backorder value. Backorders with a value of less than $25 will be cancelled.
Can we ship expedited? How much does it cost?
- We do not offer expedited shipping for Natural Life wholesale orders.
Can you send me a copy of my invoice?
- Once you're logged into our wholesale website, click on the "Invoice History" header. Click to open the individual invoice and copy and paste it into your email or word processor should you need to keep a copy.
What payment options do you accept?
- We accept Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard as well as applications for Net 30 terms.
How do I apply for N30 Terms?
- To apply for terms, click here and fill out the account application and select the Net 30 option for terms by initialing next to both boxes. *Be sure the document is signed, or the application cannot be processed* Please send your terms application to your Customer Experience terrirotry manager for processing or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is the charge on my credit card higher than my order amount?
- If you are a credit card customer, the pre-authorization amount on your card is the order total plus 20% to cover the cost of freight. Once your order ships, the corrected amount will be charged to your card and the pre-authorization will fall off.
Any promotions going on?
- Click HERE to sign up for emails, as well a logging onto naturallifewholesale.com and checking out any banners!
Can I get free shipping on my order?
- Unfortunately, we do not give free shipping on any orders, unless we are running a Natural Life promotion! Sign up for our emails to stay in touch!
When will an item be back in stock?
- All products have a back in stock date on our website should something be on backorder! You can see this on the item page, in your cart and on your order confirmation!
Can I get free product for my event?
- Please contact Carolyn Eberhart at 800.884.3856 or at ceberhart@naturallife for information regarding charity events and giveback inquiries!
What's your return policy?
- All sales are final and we do not accept returns for wholesale merchandise.
- Any claims for shortages, damages or defective merchandise must be made with 14 days of receipt of goods by contacting Customer Experience at 800.884.3856 or info@naturallife
- Returns may be requested for over shipment of product within 14 days of recepit of goods.
- If the Customer Experience teams approves a return, a Return Merchandise Autorization ("RMA") number will be emailed to the purchaser. The RMA should be printed and included inside the box with a shipping label affixed to the outside of the box provided. A credit to the customer account will be issued upon receipt of the returned product only if Customer Experience approved the return prior to it being shipping back to Natural Life.
- Unauthorized returns will be refused by Natural Life.
- Product must be in original packaging, unused, in new/original condition for returns to be accepted.
- All items marked with sale prices are FINAL SALE items. RMAS will not be approved for sale items.